Sunday, June 7, 2009

(Day 7) Week 1

One week seems like a good time to blog... wait, one week already?!

Paris is so much like a labyrinth in my mind. So much to explore, and so much BREAD! ♥ We've practically experienced 3 seasons in one week, it feels like. It was unusually hot, then it was overcast, then yesterday it sprinkled! AND lots of fat French pigeon jokes in one week too...:)

Anyhow... Alas, I cannot capture every moment of the trip in this one post... for this first week, we have had the opportunity to visit some of the most famous museums in the world. Like everyone, I really, really enjoyed the Musee d'Orsay. Every gallery was so unique, and they were intelligent paintings. So happy to have done my presentation there. I also enjoyed visiting the Louvre, the animation school Gobelins, as well as Sennelier art store. Here are few of the hundreds photos to share.



(1) John demo-ing watercolor to us for 2 hours!
(2) Rubens gallery at the Louvre, one of the galleries I really enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment