Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 1.

Day 2.

Day 1 was so hectic and insane that I didn't even realize how tired I was until I laid down on my dorm room bed for 5 minutes and nearly immediately fell asleep. After Jon finally let us go from exploring Paris for the entire day, that is, after a 12 hour flight, Jet lag never even came to mind. I was so delusional and filled with information that going to bed at 8pm just seemed like perfectly normal and my body had no objections what so ever.

I wish I had some pictures to upload, but I'm not one of the photographers of the group. You'll have to wait for their posts. Its now 7:50 am of our second day in Paris and I need to go eat a sandwich before we begin the scavenger hunt. Sounds like we should know Paris by the time this is over.

More to post when I get the chance.

-Nikita

1 comment: