Friday, June 5, 2009

Stealth Photos: Days 2 and 3 at the Louvre and Musee d'Orsay

I've posted a few of my favorite images from these first few days, such as this one of Ms. Sarah Cade (looking happy despite her sore feet) walking through the Louvre.
















You can see a small selection of the first few days at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/jdclapp.sjsu/SJSUParis2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCILjuf3ZtIX33AE&feat=directlink

I have been taking photos surreptiously, and my new pocket-sized camera allows me to stay somewhat discreet--which explains the candid nature of many of the photos. Halfway through the day today, Corwin showed me how to turn off the audible "shutter" sound effect, greatly increasing the photographic "stealth factor."

. . . his fellow students are now ready to kill him.

More to come soon,

John Clapp

1 comment:

  1. Oh John! you are so stealthy!! thank you for sharing the pictures and making this blog! its awesome to see that everyone his having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete