Tuesday, May 26, 2009

D-Day +6

Whew.

This time next week we will have just landed at Charles de Gaulle airport, and will probably be on the RER B to the Maison du Canada . . . but between now and then there are still a lot of items on my to-do list. . . . Package PDF for students . . . email final schedule to Ellwood . . . finish meeting notes for Wed . . .

An Introduction:
My name is John Clapp, and I am the professor for this class. As such, I feel responsible for launching this class blog. Besides my top secret pedagogical motives, the intention of this blog is to allow our family, friends, and fellow Shrunkenheadman to travel--vicariously--alongside the students during our trip.

The students will be taking turns posting, and I think (and I hope!) it will capture some of the experience for readers.

Back to work now, it's 10 minutes to 2am (11am in Paris!) and I still have things to do!

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment