Sunday, June 14, 2009

I don't know if you've herd in the US, but there's been an outbreak here in Europe. These things are everywhere and walking the streets on a daily basis is getting to be dangerous. Just yesterday we decided to make a run for the Arc de Tromphe to view it in all its glory. At first everything was calm, yet too calm. It was an uneasy comfortableness, but being naive, we got use to it real quick and started to get friendly. Taking photos, having a drink.. then SUDDENLY I realized Yung-Han was missing in our group. In a slow motion head twist I saw him out of the corner of my eye. I yelled out, "YUNG HAN... RRRUUUNNN." In the slowest voice I could possibly muster. He looked at my as if I just pelted him with a loaf of briend, to which I replied with flaling arms and obscure facial gestures. He finally understood the chaos of my communication and turned around to see the beast.

Luckily for Yung Han, Gus was there and he turned that monstrosity into dinner for that night. We got away that time, but who knows whats to come in the future. This trip is getting more intense by the day and I am enjoying it every step of the way. More tales to come.

-Nikita

No comments:

Post a Comment