Monday, June 29, 2009

Well what can I say? The days are done, the time has come. We will be on a plane heading home in a few hours. Living in Paris for a month has been by far the most useful event in my life. I've learned some life lessons and learned a lot about how I learn and think. It was a very cool growing up kind of transition. When I get a chance I'll post an entry with some pictures, but here's to Paris, good night folks.

Come fly with me, lets fly lets fly away
If you can use, some exotic booze
Theres a bar in far bombay
Come fly with me, well fly well fly away

Come fly with me, lets float down to peru
In lama land, theres a one man band
And hell toot his flute for you
Come fly with me, well float down in the blue

Once I get you up there, where the air is rarefied
Well just glide, starry eyed
Once I get you up there, Ill be holding you so near
You may here, angels cheer - because were together

Weather wise its such a lovely day
You just say the words, and well beat the birds
Down to acapulco bay
Its perfect, for a flying honeymoon - they say
Come fly with me, well fly well fly away

-Nikita

1 comment: